Here at Unity Lime Products, we are excited to announce a new range, we have started to supply from IndiNature.
It’s healthy, carbon-negative and vapour breathable flexible insulation batts are made with UK hemp. Healthy and soft to touch for installers. Very large carbon savings – net negative embodied carbon. Building occupants will benefit from the exceptional thermal and moisture buffering properties of this sustainable material. It has the added property of low-density heat storage, which means indoor temperatures stay warm in winter and cool in summer. Durability tested.
Circular by Design
- Minimise cradle-to-cradle environmental impacts.
- Use fast-growing, renewable and abundant materials
- Use materials which can be reused, reprocessed, recycled or composted at the end of life rather than ending up in landfill
- Design for disassembly (easy to take apart at end of life)
- Encourage renewable energy systems
- Use no toxic processes or chemicals
- Use no petro-plastics
- Replicate globally to maximise impacts
Comfort and Health
- Create excellent air quality
- Create steady indoor temperatures with smart materials (warm in winter, cool in summer)
- Create steady humidity with smart materials (no condensation, no mould – the smart IndiBreathe system passively regulates temperature and humidity)
- Remove toxic Volatile Organic Compounds off-gassing into buildings
- Reduce pulmonary risks indoors (e.g. black mould, dust, asthma)
- Make materials healthy for builders and electricians to handle, cut and install – no carcinogenic dusts, no lung or skin irritations