Wednesday 21st April 1:30pm
SUSTAINABLE WALL INSULATION SYSTEMS – SECILTEK ECOCORK LIME AND ISOVIT CORK
Natural and Sustainable Insulation with both Thermal and Acoustic performanceSign Up Form
IWI Pitfall And Solutions – 12th May 2021 1:30pm
This presentation will be focused on retrofitting historic buildings.
- Part one: An in-depth guide on retrofitting buildings and its effects on the dynamics of the structure.
- Moisture movement within historic builds
- Part two: The installation of insulation using woodfibre and lime plasters.
- Isolair/Pavatherm Combi & associated lime plasters
- Pavadry and sustainable dry lining applications
Wednesday 26th May 13:10
NEW BUILD AND REHABILITATION WITH NHL MORTARS – SECILTEK REABILITA CAL RANGE
Compatibility and performance in buildingsSign Up Form
The Next Generation Of Roof Insulation 10th June 2021 1:30pm
This presentation will be focused on: Wood fibre insulation for pitched roof installation.
- Part one: The Multifunctionality of Insulation.
- Design Parameters of Roof insulation:
- Thermal Performance
- Part 2: Moisture Control in Building.
- Overheating Control
- Design Guidance
The Next Generation Of Roof Insulation – 10th June 1:30pm
IWI Pitfall And Solutions – 7th July 2021 1:30pm
Some comments and feedback from previous attendees:
“Great technical presentation, very clear and useful”.
“Thank you for yesterday’s CPD, it was incredibly helpful”.
“I’ve just binge watched both parts. Very nice, concise, clear explanation of the applied science, which I found very useful! Also some very good diagrams I’d like to use, most with cited sources”.
“CPD was great – really appreciated getting back to first principles in relation to IWI & wood fibre. Thank you for organising and the invitation”.
“Thank you for the CPD today, it was very informative and those of the practice who could attend really enjoyed it”.
” It was the most clearly communicated webinar I’ve been to on this subject, and made the case for using these materials very accessibly.”