- Application – Highly flexible, single-sided adhesive butyl rubber tape for durable, simple taping of PAVATEX-boards and -membranes at penetrations such as rafters, stringers, vapour pipes etc. inside and out. When glueing on wood fibre boards and other porous or mineral surfaces, principally, a prime coat is carried out with PAVABASE or PAVAPRIM.
- Material – Butyl rubber tape with stretchable foil carrier
- Thickness (mm) – 2
- Minimum installation temperature for base and air [℃] +5, Only with PAVAPRIM [℃] -10
- Installation Temperature Tape [℃] +5 to +40
- Temperature Resistance [℃] -40 to +90