A one-coat lime plaster for interior use on masonry and boards. Can be finished to a smooth surface suitable for decoration.
Developed to give a high quality finish, Lime Green Solo one-coat lime plaster is perfect labour and time saving interior lime plaster. Unlike standard lime plasters, Lime Green Solo doesn’t always need an initial base coat.
Applied as normal it can be finished to smooth surface. With no waiting for a first coat to go off, this makes it faster to apply so more wall area can be completed in a day, making Solo One-coat the perfect product, especially for smaller projects where it’s not possible to use ‘waiting time’ to work elsewhere.
Solo One-coat Lime Plaster can be used on a wide range of substrates including plasterboard, masonry and Woodfibre insulation panels, which can then be painted over. Solo is highly permeable to water vapour and so allows moisture to escape while also creating a healthier living environment.
One bag will cover approximately 5m2 at 3mm thick or 1.3m2 at 12mm thickness.
Available in 25kg sacks, 40 per pallet shrink-wrapped.
- Sample trials should always be carried out to assess compatibility with the substrate
- Porous backgrounds should be dampened before application.
- Do not allow lime green one coat plaster to rapidly dry; dampen very dry backgrounds and do not force dry.
- Do not prime walls with PVA
- Not suitable for excessively wet or continuously damp backgrounds
- Lime green plaster should be applied to uniformly flat walls. Uneven walls should be dubbed out using lime green Duro first
Mix with only clean water for between 3 to 5 mins. Add approx 5-7 litres of water to a 25kg sack of solo one coat lime plaster.