Thermafleece NatraHemp is a medium density insulation rich in home-grown hemp fibres and is a safe, efficient and durable alternative when plant fibre is the preferred choice.
Thermafleece NatraHemp fits securely between rafters, joists and studs providing excellent thermal insulation performance. What’s more, with a density of 25 kg/m3, Thermafleece NatraHemp can provide good acoustic insulation in a variety of systems.
Using Thermafleece NatraHemp can reduce your carbon emissions by many tonnes over the lifetime of use. The hemp fibres fix carbon dioxide further helping reduce greenhouse gas levels.
Energy savings from using Thermafleece NatraHemp meaning it can pay for itself in a few years
- Width (mm) – 370, 570
- Thickness (mm) – 50, 70, 100
- Thermal Conductivity – 0.040 W/mK
- Sound Absorption – NRC 0.90 @ 100mm
- Highly Breathable
- Made in the UK
- Contains British Hemp
- Can be recycled
Thermafleece NatraHemp can be cut using a straight edge and a Stanley knife, or simply torn apart.
For more accurate cutting, tightly compress or clamp the insulation between two pieces of solid 15mm board. Overhang the fleece where you want to cut keeping the two board edges aligned. Saw cut the edge using a sharp, scalloped edged knife and keep the blade firm and square against both board edges throughout. Trim any fine remaining fibres with large scissors or shears.
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.040 Wm-1K-1
- Density: 26 kgm-3
- Vapour Resistivity: 9 MN·s·g–1m–1
- Water Absorption (@100% RH): 17% w/w
- Specific Heat Capacity 1800 Jkg-1K-1
- Spread of Fire to BS 5803-4: pass
- EN 11654:1997: Class A @ 100mm
- EN 11654:1997: Class A @ 70mm
- Embodied Energy (Net of Non-Fossil Feedstock Energy): 10 MJkg-1
- Recycled Content: 37.5%
- Recyclable: Yes