Aluminium-Laminated Butyl rubber tape for external sealing of non-tongue & Groove joints of PAVATEX-boards. PAVABASE or PAVAPRIM primer is required when applying on to woodfibre boards and other porous or mineral surfaces.
- Resistant to ageing, weather and UV.
- Robust and tear-resistant
- Contains no solvent or bitumen
- Application – For sealing externally cladded/tiled woodfibre boards butt joints (T&G joints need not be taped), connection and penetrations for weather tightness and UV-resistance. Use Pavatex suitable primer to adhere the tape on woodfibre and porous or mineral substrate (masonry)
- Storage – Cool and Dry
- Material – Butyl rubber with aluminium
- Thickness (mm) – 0.8
- Minimum installation temperature for base and air [℃] +5, Only with PAVAPRIM [℃] -10
- Installation Temperature – Tape [℃] +5 to +40
- Temperature Resistance [℃] : -40 to +100