- Application – Pavaprim is used as a quick-dry primer for Pavatape and Pavafix 60 on Pavatex wood fibre boards and other porous or mineral substrate (masonry). It has good self-adhesion properties, penetrates deep into the substrate and is highly water and heat resistant.
- Shelf Life – 24 months unopened
- Material – Aqueous acrylate polymer dispersion, solvent-free.
- Minimum installation temperature -10
- Installation Temperature Primer [℃] = +5 to +40
- Temperature Resistance = -40 to +90
- Drying Time at 20℃ = 50% r.h, 300g/m² [min.] 15
- Drying Time at 5℃ = 75% r.h, 300g/m² [min.] 30
|Contents per container [ml]||Box Contents [units]||Coverage|
|Bottle||1000||6||25m of Pavatape 150|
|55m of Pavatape 75|
|50m of Pavatape Flex|
|125m of Pavatape 12|
|62.5m of Pavafix 60|